Welcome to the State of Wisconsin Department of Commerce (Commerce) training and certification program for owners and operators of specialty underground storage tank (UST) systems. Per requirements of Comm 10 (flammable, combustible and hazardous liquid code), subchapter 8 specialty UST systems include tanks used for storage of:
Used / waste oil
Fuel for emergency generators
Backup fuel for generators or boilers with NG or LPG as primary fuel
CERCLA listed chemicals (CERCLA substance collectively 1% or
greater by volume)
1. Where are Specialty Tanks found? click here
2. What is a Class A Operator and a Class B Operator? Class A Operators and Class B Operators have similar responsibilities, but those differ in scope, type, and content. View a comparison.
3. How do I use the Training Course? find out
4. Which Certification Exam should I take? click here
5. Is your computer prepared (please allow popups)? find out
6. Home button: Click the Home button above for an explanation.
7. Comm 10 References: click here