13.1.3 Site-specific Emergency Procedures
How Class C operators, as well as other facility personnel respond to emergencies can be affected by site- specific conditions. Such conditions may include, but are not limited to:
1. The location of the facility USTs to environmentally sensitive areas such as municipal drinking water wells, nature preserves, navigable bodies of water, etc.
2. Demographics of the location of the UST facility such as city or rural area, proximity to schools, shopping malls, places of worship, etc.
3. The anticipated or actual hours of operation each day and week.
4. Whether product is dispensed for retail sales to customers.
5. Other operations at the UST facility such as vehicle repair shop, convenience store, car wash, dry cleaning that usually result in higher customer traffic and related activities.