12.2.4 Inventory Reconciliation Records
Daily and monthly inventory reconciliation records that include the following in gallons:
1. Amount of product pumped, dispensed, or sold each day
2. Amount of any deliveries received each day
3. Beginning or ending tank inventory for each day
4. Volume of water in the tank measured at the time when the inventory was taken each day
5. Reconciled difference for the above measurements for each day and for the monthly totals.
6. If dispensing product for sale - proof of dispenser meter calibration for the prior twelve month period.
12.2.5 Maintenance and Repair Records
Any work performed on UST System and associated components must be documented and maintained at the UST facility. This includes copies of contractor invoices.